A11@M0 – ORGANIZATION OF THE PUBLIC EVENT
Competences targeted by the activity
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Skills of listening and observing
- Linguistic, communicative and plurilingual skills
- Knowledge and critical understanding of the world
- What is necessary for the specific activities chosen
- Ask children to think about the organization of this event.
- Ask voluntary parents how they could help children.
Debriefing and Evaluation
- Debrief the activity with “The Telegraph”.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.