- To celebrate children’s regeneration activity at school
Competences targeted by the activity
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Skills of listening and observing
- Linguistic, communicative and plurilingual skills
- Knowledge and critical understanding of the world
An event involving all school community (children, teachers, head teacher, staff personnel, parents)
- What is necessary for the specific activities chosen
- The specific contents of this activity will be decided by children, teachers and parents. Here are some suggestions: children’s work realized for “Covid-19 Journalist”, “Message to authorities”, “The school I want”.
- Invite all children and parents of the school.
- Try to invite representatives of the local community (e.g. the mayor, school principal, town council members, local associations) to view the exhibition, meet the children to hear their concerns, listen to their proposals, and discuss possible changes. If possible, the Revised European Charter on the Participation of Young People in Local and Regional Life (CoE)32 could be signed by pupils and town policy makers.
Debriefing and Evaluation
- Debrief the activity with “The Telegraph”.