- • To reflect on the learning experience with children
- • To collect children’s suggestions about the Curriculum revision
Competences targeted by the activity
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Skills of listening and observing
- Linguistic, communicative and plurilingual skills
- Knowledge and critical understanding of the world
- Before starting the plenary meeting, implement the activity “Letters to the next generation”, described at the end of the chapter.
- Ask the children for their opinion about the Curriculum.
Debriefing and Evaluation
- Debrief the activity with “The Telegraph”.