The CVS APP mainly serves the following purposes:
- provide support for teachers to implement the CVS Curriculum in their classroom;
- facilitate the evaluation of the CVS Curriculum.
As such, the 2 main sections of the app are:
- The CVS Curriculum is available to everyone.
- The structure of the curriculum and the related activities can be browsed through the menu located on the left hand side of the page.
- The search box located at the top of the menu can be used in order to find specific information.
- The Evaluation section is only available to authorized project participants.
- Teachers can submit their expectations regarding the course, as well as feedback after the course is completed. A copy of their submission will also be sent to their email address.
- Researchers can view the gathered data and study the provided statistical reports.